Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Peace and painting

So I have been feeling pretty sick the past few weeks but I was hoping it would pass. I finally decided to go to the doctor because I didn’t want to be around my grand baby if I was contagious. Turns out I need a myriad of meds to get this all under control. After crashing for about 6 hours today, my daughter came over and I was able to show her some simple painting techniques that I have learned over the past few weeks. It was so much fun! Tonight, as the house is asleep and I can’t even think about sleeping after sleeping all day, I decided to do a little painting. I cannot explain how relaxing and peaceful it is. I have so much more to learn but My goal is to learn one new technique or tool. I have been loving my size 0 round brush so I am trying to branch out and use other brushes as well. Today I used a flat brush and a size 2 round brush. It’s so exciting to learn something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment