Sunday, January 5, 2020

And so it begins...

I have spent the majority of my life sleeping, breathing, and thinking kids. With five children, four foster kids, two son in laws, one grand baby, and a bonus son, there hasn't been much time to develop my own personal talents. I wouldn't change it for the world, but seasons are changing yet again. My baby is 17 and graduated. My two oldest daughters are married and starting families of their own. My eldest son's health is more under control then ever and my youngest son is an adult now, soon to be entering the work force and living his life. I get to cuddle and spoil my grand baby a few times a week, more when I can convince her momma to take a day for herself. My life is consumed with running a school and the day to day of being a mom. I find myself wondering what I am going to do with myself now that my own babies are grown. My husband and I love to play golf together but currently my health is not allowing sports. I accidentally fell into something I have been looking for my whole life. An outlet that I can do to not only express myself, but find peace. I hope to share a little bit of myself here.
  
Much more to come ♥️

1 comment:

  1. Your artwork is absolutely amazing!!! I can’t wait to see more!!!! Thank you for teaching me some! Your the best!

    ReplyDelete